As we seek to effectively communicate with families, we wanted to share some exciting news with those who use District-provided bus services. Our school bus partner, Durham School Services, has developed a phone and web browser application that will allow parents and guardians to securely view the location of all of their child(ren)’s bus locations in relationship to their assigned bus stop. This application enables parents and guardians to view multiple stops on an assigned route, including the scheduled arrival time for each stop. The service is free of charge to parents/guardians and provided at no additional cost to the school districts serviced by Durham School Services. Use of the application is voluntary.
You can get more information, sign-up, or create a secure login to use the application on your smart phone or web browser a couple of different as follows:
• For technical support, please contact email@example.com
In order to view the bus location and follow the route, parents and guardians will need to:
• Create an account by clicking on “Need a Login”;
• Enter the state and then the city of your child’s Durham School Services’ customer service center: (Worcester)
• Enter your child’s school issued 10-digit State ID number (this is listed in a letter that will be sent home with your child);
• Enter your child’s last name; and
• Use the plus sign (+) to add additional children who use Durham’s bus services.
If you have any questions regarding this application, please contact Durham School Services at 508-757-1463.
A "Getting Started and FAQ" brochure can be viewed or downloaded below or by clicking here.
OXPS Announcements >